Joelle had some kind of respiratory virus and so I was having to give her breathing treatments every four hours. She seems to be better now...thank goodness! I was getting tired of not sleeping through the night. When I took her to the doctor they started talking about admitting her into the hospital but then after three breathing treatments and a chest x-ray they decided she could go home. Thank you again to the Webb family for coming to our rescue! The boys were terrible at the doctors office and we had all had it after two hours, so I dropped the boys of at the Webbs house and they feed them and played with them, so I could go back to the doctors office and get a chest x-ray and more tests done and then to the pharmacy without all the screaming and crying (me), and breaking things, gnashing of teeth, hitting, pushing, and running around like a couple of deranged chickens (them)! Thank you Webb family! What would we do with out you?!!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry about you little sick baby! I know that can be scary and exhausting...I'm glad she is feeling better. Her portraits are too too cute!
I hope she is feeling better! Claire got RSV when she was only a month old and we ended up in the hospital for 5 days. Scary! I've done the whole breathing treatment thing. Not fun. Cute pics on earlier post too! She's growing fast!
Post a Comment