Monday, February 2, 2009

Rrrr...Rrrrr....manch!

Cody says the cutest things!

He loves ranch dressing but for some reason he calls it "Manch". Catchup is either "chip it" or "cat bup". I was trying to teach him how to say ranch so I was saying, "Cody, say Rrrrr Rrrrrr Rrrrranch Ranch" and so now he calls ranch dressing "Rrrr Rrrr manch". I'm obviously not a very good teacher! :>

He also says a lot of things that I will be very glad when he learns how to say them the right way, such as:
"Mommy! Look Mommy!...a bitch"! You mean "bridge" Cody....say brrrridge! :>
His favorite color is blue....favorite toys are balls...put them together and we hear a lot about blue balls around our house...thanks Cody!
And my personal favorite is the way he says fork ...sounds a lot like another four letter "F word".

Yesterday he got frustrated with something and he goes..."Oh Crap!".....oops! My bad! He actually said it perfectly....just the way he hears his mom say it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

HAHAH - I guess it's just the age Cody's at - Kylie's the same way. I've been saying for a month or two that I don't want Kylie talking about forks in public, so I understand! Although I do say crap a lot, Kylie hasn't picked that one up yet, but now she says - "oh, shoot!" when she spills juice on herself... oops! :D

Jackie said...

LOL....too funny. Don't you love when they are starting to talk a lot?