Would you all like to know what he did this time? He pushed the couch all the way over to the kitchen counter, climbed up and got the Lanocane anti-itch medicine, squeezed it all over the couch and his clothes, and then gave it to Joelle to eat! I had to call poison control just in case...she seems fine...THEN while I was removing the covers off the couch cushions, so I could wash them, my little angel locked the door of the upstairs bathroom, climbed up onto the counter, then proceeded to fill the sink up with water, and squirt toothpaste all over the place! I am so tempted to lock him in our dog kennel and throw away the key! :> Do you know what he said when I asked him if he did it? "No! Not me!"
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment