Tyler is on vacation this week. We didn't go anywhere since Dane is in school now. On Friday Tyler decided to take the dog for a walk out at Grapevine lake, which is just a couple of miles from our house, and he invited us to go with him. We had a great time until Joelle decided she had had enough of the back-pack and wanted to walk on her own. Another stubborn independent soul...I wonder where they get it from? Must be from Tyler...LOL! I'm afraid all our kids get that stubborn independent streak from BOTH of us...as much as I'd like to blame it all on Tyler...I'm afraid I can't. The kids had a great time, unfortunately our walk cut into Joelle's nap time and she got a little crabby at the end. She fell asleep a second we put her in her car seat. This was my baby girls first hike. I hope there are many more to come.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Fun times!!
Post a Comment