Here I am posing with Cody on the exact spot that he was born 3 years ago. I wish we had taken pictures that night while we were still at home but we were all in a bit of shock. I told Cody that this was where he was born and he just looked at me like "whatever Mom, I don't know what you are talking about!" He is really talking a lot more these days and it is such a blast getting to know more about what he is thinking about. He is such a fun little guy. Yes, it's true, he is a bit of a trouble maker but he makes us laugh every day and brings us so much joy. I just can't imagine a world without Cody in it...how dull it would be! His favorite game right now is to wipe off my kisses and then I have to say "Swiper, no swiping!" (A line he got from the cartoon Dora the Explorer). We love you Cody! Happy 3rd Birthday!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Still can't believe it has been 3 years--I remember your phone call vividly!!! Happy Birthday Cody!!!
Post a Comment