The other day, Dane wanted me to help him build a fort with his blocks. I was busy so I told him that I though he could probably build a great fort by himself. He complained that he didn't know how and so I encourage him by reminding him that he has a great imagination and he needed to use it. After a long time I heard him yell "Mom! Come see what I did!" Not only did he build a fort but he used his entire army men collection to decorate it. He asked "Did I do a great job with my imagination Mom?" I told him that he did such a great job that we just HAD to take a picture of it.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Dane - Nice fort. You don't need your mothers help anymore to build forts, you can build great ones all by yourself. I liked seeing all your army men. Good Job!
Love, Grandma Stevens
Post a Comment