Joelle put this hat on herself...we thought it was funny because it had to be at least 90 degrees and at least 70% humidity but she wore it the whole time she was playing out back. Tyler said she looks like the daughter of an Eastern European spud farmer...he's so funny! Oh Joelle, how I melt every time I look at you...such a sweet little princess!
Still such an angel face...personality though, still more on the devilish side!!! And how boring our lives would be if he wasn't! I love how you get in bed with be every morning Cody and snuggle with me for just a few moments before all the fun begins! I love you "Baby Guy"!
Posing for the camera...what a cute boy! I can't believe he finished kindergarten on Thursday...boy did that go fast! He learned so much, and grew up so much this year...I'm so proud of him.


1 comments:
Hey Jenn-
Good luck. In a little over a week your baby should just about be here. I hope all goes well!
Lindsay
Post a Comment