Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh Cody...you're priceless!

I had to write this down so I don't ever forget it! Cody was so funny today over...of all things...bologna! Bologna sandwiches, made with turkey bologna, are one of his favorite things to eat. He is Mr. Picky eater but this is one thing he really likes. But for some reason I kept forgetting to buy it, so its been months since he's had any. I remembered today, and while I was making dinner, I pulled the package out of the fridge to show him I had it, and he grabbed the package from me and said "Oh bologna! You got me bologna! I love bologna!" Of course I was happy he was happy but when I turned around I saw him KISSING the bologna package! He said "Did you see me Mom? I gave the bologna a kiss because I love it!" Wait!...there's more...he started singing "My favorite is bologna . My favorite is bologna. Because I really love it. Because I really love it. Did you hear my song Mom? I sang it because I really love bologna!"

He ate two bologna sandwiches for dinner...even some of the crust! I guess I better remember to get more bologna next time we run out because I got the message...Cody really loves bologna! LOL!

0 comments: