Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dinasaur feet

I think it's funny that neither of the older boys ever went through a dinosaur phase but my darling little daughter is just crazy about them. She carries her plastic dinosaurs around with her everywhere she goes, she loves to watch the dinosaur movies in "The Land before time" series, and she saw these slippers at the store yesterday and yelled "Dinosaur feet! Dinosaur feet Mommy...look!" They were on clearance and only ended up being about $2.00 thank goodness...because we were not leaving the store without them! They are actually "Yoda" feet from the Star Wars movies. Hilarious! The best part of getting these slippers was Tyler's reaction when she got out of the van. He just started laughing because she was so dang cute! He said it made him smile all night at work thinking about her in her in her dinosaur feet and Cody in his new blinky Buzz Light Year slippers.

The other day I found an old Muppet Movie on Netflix. I though Joelle might like Kermit the Frog...I did! Then I remembered that I still had my Kermit the Frog stuffed animal from when I was little. It was in a box in the attic. I though Joelle might like all my old stuffed animals...why else was I keeping them right? So I went up there and started throwing down stuffed animals. The kids thought it was great. Joelle said "It's Christmas!" Then she piled them all in her chair and wouldn't let the boys near them without inflicting us all with an ear piercing scream! Here she is with all HER new best friends.

Here she is asleep with, none other than, the frog himself...I knew she'd like Kermit.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: