Thursday, July 21, 2011

"We're so glad..."

Growing up in church there was a song we would sing in Primary called "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" and the lyrics went like this:

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home,
Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
and climb upon his knee,
put my arms around his neck,
hug him tight like this,
squeeze his cheeks then give him what?
A great big kiss!

That just about sums up how we all felt this past week when Tyler was able to come home for a whole week of vacation! Joelle was stuck to Tyler like glue...she asked me tonight if Daddy would be coming home today to sleep in his bed...sorry baby girl, not tonight! :(

We're so glad when Daddy comes home...glad as we can be!!!

We love you and miss you Daddy...we hope and pray our house will sell soon so we can be together every day!





Posted by Picasa

0 comments: