| Goodbye Melanie! Our favorite babysitter, Melanie Webb, came to say goodbye to us and it was very sad. She brought us presents to play with on our long car ride, and we gave her a couple of bags of "Happy Meal" toys we have been saving for her, to put in her goodie bag that she brings with her when she babysits. We will miss the Webb family so much!!! I can honestly say that there were several days when I felt like Renee and Melanie Webb were put on the earth just to be there for me when I needed someone. Renee wasn't just a nurse at work, she used her talents and knowledge to bless our families lives in so many ways, she made me feel like I had family in far away Texas, she gave me advise I will treasure always. Melanie...sweet Melanie, was always there to help me with my kids after church, for many Sundays, for many years!We wished we could have packed Melanie up in a box and have taken her with us! We love you Webb family...God bless you always the way He blessed us through you! |
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment