Saturday, October 25, 2008
My what beautiful children you have!
I got stopped at the grocery store 4 times the other day by people telling me what cute kids I have...it would have been great except Dane stuck his fingers all over in a pre-cut watermelon and kept laying on the floor and Cody kept kicking off his shoes, throwing groceries, and ripping open the cracker boxes...oh well!...at least they're cute!!!
Posted by Tyler and Jen at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute they are!
Love their eyes- beautiful! And your experience in the grocery store cracks me up. So glad as mothers we aren't alone and have similar experiences! I was laughing the other day while in 7-11 because a mom was literally dragging her son out of the store because he wanted one of those stupid suckers with the spinning airplanes on top. They are so stupid and cost a fortune. She did the whole "threatening" to leave him bit. Then the following week I wasn't laughing because I was doing the same exact thing with Claire- over the same damn sucker! I hate those things! :-)
Post a Comment