Monday, November 10, 2008

Sit!...Stay!...Good boy!!!


When Dane was just over a year old we bought him this tricycle. This picture is from the day we put it together and showed it to him for the first time. This has always been one of our very favorite pictures of Dane. I've always wanted to get a similar picture of Cody on the trike when he was the about the same age. Cody has really been enjoying riding his trike lately and it got me thinking that he is two years old now, and if I ever wanted to get that picture of him on the trike, I better get it done soon. So the day after Halloween I set up the shot while Cody was taking his nap and I thought "Now all I have to do is sit Cody on the trike and take a few shots and it should turn out pretty good." Well.....about 50 shots later...a hoarce voice...frustrated...and wondering why I ever thought I could get Cody to sit still for more then 2 seconds...I finally got the picture I wanted.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Buffy said...

you totally crack me up!!! Congrats on the shot, tho! :)