Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I was sitting on the couch in the family room and noticed Cody and Joelle playing in our formal front room. So I yell "Get out of the front room you guys!" I looked back to see Cody standing up on the arm of the couch with his hands on my glass doll case (hutch). I'm just about to tell him to get down when I hear a sound that doesn't sound good and he says "Mom, what happened to the glass?" Noooooooooooooo!!!! (He didn't mean to do it, he was just swinging his foot the way little kids do). Oh, well! As my niece Emily once said, and I have always found it to be very profound......"It can be fixed!" And besides...it was just a matter of time!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are good to not lose your patience jen! I would've frieked out! Do you know what you are having yet? I think you are about as far along as I am...did Spence tell you we are expecting a boy? June 7th due date. We are excited for a boy. :-)
Post a Comment