I picked up Dane from school the other day in Tyler's car, so there was a Rick Springfield CD playing, I cranked it up and Dane started playing air guitar in the back seat, and then he said "This is just what I always dreamed about...being a Rock Star!"
Another time, on our way to school, we were listening to a kid's music CD and the song "The wheels on the bus" was playing. I told Dane that this used to be his favorite song when he was little and then I asked him what his favorite song was now. He said "Well, I like the Star Wars song and Bon Jovi. All Bon Jovi songs are cool." That's my boy!!! :> We were listening to a Bon Jovi CD on the way home from the hospital when he was born...do you think that has anything to do with it? :>
When Tyler asked Dane "If you were in a band would you rather play the drums or the guitar?" He said, "The guitar...DEFINITELY the guitar!" Then he preceded to jump around the room playing air guitar like a crazy man.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Rock Star
Posted by Tyler and Jen at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment