Monday, March 29, 2010

Dane's party

Dane celebrated his sixth birthday with his brother, sister, and some of his friends from his kindergarten class at Chuck E. Cheese's. He got to run around like a crazy man, eat pizza and cake, dance with Chucky, be king for a day, and receive a whole bunch of new toys. Needless to say...he had a blast! Then as if that weren't enough he got more Lego Star Wars toys when he got home from his brother and sister...and then Cody, Mom, and Dane all went to the free Easter Egg dash put on by the Town of Flower Mound. So he also got to run around and fill up his Easter bag with as much candy as he could get his hands on, before it was all gone, he got a free snow cone and bag of popcorn, got his face panted, played carnival games, and slid down the huge bounce house slide. WHAT A DAY! Unfortunately, my camera battery died and I didn't get any pictures at the Easter egg dash. I don't think a six year old could have had a better birthday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I am having a panic attack just thinking of a party at Chuck E Cheeses. Oh- how I love that place. *sarcasm* We had one of Nathan's bday parties there when he was little. It was so loud, hectic and chaotic I about had a nervous breakdown. Claire's friend had a party there a few wks ago and I was only there for 15 minutes to drop her off. Craziness! :-) Looks like Dane had a fab birthday though!