Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's official...

Well, it's official...I am now a soccer mom! We traded in the truck for a minivan. And the next day I drove Cody to his first soccer class. It was very, very sad to have to give up our truck. We have had so many good memories in that truck. But unless we wanted to strap the new baby to the top of the truck there was just no way we were all going to fit. The boys call it the "rocket car" on acount of the "magic" sliding doors. The ride must feel a lot different to Joelle because as we drive around she says "weeeeeee!!!!" like we are on a roller coaster or something. This whole pregnancy has made me feel like I'm on a roller coster! At my last Dr's appointment I was informed that the hospital (not my doctor) has a new rule that they will not induce a pregnancy before 39 weeks, so only a week early! Hello! Joelle was born 15 days before her due date and Dane was born 12 days before his....and my last two babies were born so fast, there is just no way I can make it to the hospital from my house on time! By the time I feel any real pain or discomfort it is already too late! I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I was told they will make an exception for a medical condition...so maybe the fact that I will have a nervous breakdown or a stroke if I have to have this baby by myself again might do the trick! I do not want to have this baby in our nice new minivan! Even though it is a preowned van, the inside is in great shape and I want to keep it that way!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allen said...

The van looks great, it will certainly make it much easier to get around with your family. Congratulations.

Jackie said...

Spence says you guys have really gone downhill now.... LOL.

As for us- we will be strapping this new one on top of the car! :-)