Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miserable

I worked really hard cleaning the house yesterday. I had so much to do. I was just exhausted and miserable and couldn't wait to go to bed. I actually went to bed a little bit early...and just laid there until sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 am before I could fall asleep! And then I woke up around 5:00 am because I had to pee...again! For the millionth time! So frustrating! I just couldn't get comfortable and I had heartburn! I know! I know! Once the baby gets here I will be getting even less sleep but at least my body will be more comfortable! OK, I'm done complaining . I'm going to go to bed now and see if tonight I can actually fall asleep!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Take some Tylenol PM or Unisom and some Gaviscon (?) liquid heartburn medicine. It has helped me. My doctor recommended it and I am so glad he did.....

Tyler and Jen said...

Thanks Jackie!