When you are still in the hospital a photographer comes around and takes your babies first portrait. I always buy them because they are so AWFUL! I laughed so hard when I first saw Dane's picture. The photographer spiked Dane's hair up (I don't know why) and he was sticking his tongue out and he looked so squishy faced...but to me he was still the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
Dane
When I saw Cody's picture I thought "Well no wonder he popped right out...his head is shaped like an egg with cheeks!" I was expecting him to look more like Dane and was surprised when he had such a different look about him.
Cody
With Joelle I was so excited to be having a baby girl. I even brought some little bows to the hospital in anticipation of the traditional "Awful portrait"...but I have to admit after seeing this picture I thought "I sure hope she gets cuter"...isn't that terrible? LOL! I thought she was beautiful but wasn't sure if she was "cute". Of course now I think she's just the cutest thing EVER!
Joelle
When I first saw Boone I thought he was adorable...but then after they brought him back from the nursery I thought, "Well, he's not that cute at all, he just looks like a grumpy old man, and he doesn't look like any of my other kids". I'm going to blame it on my crazy hormones because a little while later I was back to thinking he was the most adorable baby I'd ever seen. I chose this picture because when Tyler and I were first looking him over we both said "Look how big his hands are!" and "Look how long his fingers are!" You can really see how big his hands are in this picture. He gets it from me, I have really big hands too.





0 comments:
Post a Comment