Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pics for the Grandparents

Here are some more pictures for the grandparents who don't get to be here to love on this little guy. Pictures will have to do.

I can't believe I caught this smile. And look at him! Three weeks old and look how he can hold his head up...so it was only for a few seconds...still, I love this picture!


I like this picture because it shows how tiny Boone is. He still likes to sleep for long stretches during the day and eat every two hours during the night. I'm exhausted! I've got to get his days and nights switched around soon.

This is Boone's favorite "Binkie". It's the one they give them at the hospital. He doesn't like any of the others I bought. It's so big, it almost covers his whole face. I can't believe he is already 3 weeks old. We had his portraits taken at Kiddie Kandids yesterday. I won't get them back for a few weeks though.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allen said...

Fantastic, thank you. Your kids have all been champions at holding up their head a few days after birth.

Grandma T. said...

Wow! Looks like he is 3 mo's old instead of 3 wks. We do love the pictures.

Jynx said...

He's so gorgeous! Jen, you and Tyler did a lovely job. =) Thanks for sharing your pix. Some of us live vicariously through you!