Happy 1st Birthday Baby Boone!!!
We call you "Boonie Blue Eyes" because it's hard not to notice your bright blue eyes when we look at your sweet face. Has it been a whole year already since the evening you joined our family? You are a sweet, happy, easy going little guy. Just happy to hang out with the rest of the crazy Thomas gang.
You decided yesterday that you could stand on your own. What a big boy...and it is so cute to see how proud you are of your new talent. You are a grinner and you love to cuddle with your mom, who is your favorite person right now...lucky mom!
You love music, and will wiggle and dance whenever you hear it...so cute!
You said the word "cracker" when Daddy held up the cracker box the other day and startled all of us. Daddy said "I didn't know he could talk." and mommy said "I thought I heard him say that the other day but I thought I was hearing things."
Your brothers and sister adore you! And they are so excited when you learn how to do new things. They do their best to protect you from harm and love it when they can make you laugh.
We love you Booners, Boonie Pants, Boone Boone, Boo Boo Bear, Boonie Toones, Baby Boone...Happy Birthday Sweet boy!
We call you "Boonie Blue Eyes" because it's hard not to notice your bright blue eyes when we look at your sweet face. Has it been a whole year already since the evening you joined our family? You are a sweet, happy, easy going little guy. Just happy to hang out with the rest of the crazy Thomas gang.
You decided yesterday that you could stand on your own. What a big boy...and it is so cute to see how proud you are of your new talent. You are a grinner and you love to cuddle with your mom, who is your favorite person right now...lucky mom!
You love music, and will wiggle and dance whenever you hear it...so cute!
You said the word "cracker" when Daddy held up the cracker box the other day and startled all of us. Daddy said "I didn't know he could talk." and mommy said "I thought I heard him say that the other day but I thought I was hearing things."
Your brothers and sister adore you! And they are so excited when you learn how to do new things. They do their best to protect you from harm and love it when they can make you laugh.
We love you Booners, Boonie Pants, Boone Boone, Boo Boo Bear, Boonie Toones, Baby Boone...Happy Birthday Sweet boy!


0 comments:
Post a Comment