Dane saw a picture of s'mores on the back of the gramn cracker box the other day and said that they looked really good and asked if we could make some. I realized that we had never made s'mores with the kids before so I bought the stuff we needed and we roasted the marshmallows on our gas stove. Not exactly as magical as a camp fire but they didn't know the difference, so they thought it was great. When I asked them how they liked the s'mores, Dane gave me the sign for "I love you" and said "I love them!" and Cody game me a thumbs up. It was fun. I had a great "Mommy moment".


2 comments:
YUM!
Wow- never made smores before? And I thought you'd done everything with your kids. :-) We have a outdoor firepit in the backyard. That is one of our favorite family things to do in the summer. We usually end up with all of the neighborhood kids over as well!
Post a Comment