Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Happy 10th anniversary Tyler! I can't believe we've been maried for a whole decade already. I love you so much. Being married to you has been a great adventure. The best times I've had with you has been doing the simple things in life...hiking with our dogs, fishing and camping, playing with our kids. You can still make me laugh like nobody else can. I still think you are sexy and unique and I love your sence of humor and amazing imagination. You're a really great dad and that is the best gift you have givin me these last 10 years, our three amazing and beautiful children. We have a wonderful little family...we are so blessed. I'm looking forward to our next ten years together.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma T. said...

Way to go Jen and Tyler! Ten years, what a beautiful day that was.

Congratulations and many more years together!

Janet Stevens said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day well!! We love you!

Jackie said...

Congratulations! Any big celebration plans?