Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bed time

Normally I hate bed time around our house...kids are whiny, it's chaotic, I'm tired...but the other night we were all having a good night...so I took some pictures to remind myself that it is not always a three ring circus. These are the times that make being a mom so worth it. These are the moments that will one day make me miss this crazy time in my life when my kids were little.

Boone - "Coo" .
Cody - "I want to give you a hug Mom. I want to kiss you Mom. I love you Mom!"

Dane - "When I get big I'm never going to go away from you Mom. I'm going to stay right with you. Because I'll always be your baby. Right Mom? Even forever! Your my best mother Mom!"

Joelle - "You the best Mom!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: