The other day Tyler took Joelle's picture after they went for a bike ride. When he saw the picture he said "She looks just like Penelope Pitstop!" I really didn't know what he was talking about. He asked, "Don't you remember that cartoon 'The Perils of Penelope Pitstop?" I didn't so we went and looked it up on the internet...and what do you know, she does indeed look just like Penelope Pitstop!
(As a side note, I love how you can just run to the computer if you have a question about anything...no matter how random).
(As a side note, I love how you can just run to the computer if you have a question about anything...no matter how random).


2 comments:
I have absolutely no idea who "Penelope Pitstop" is but Joelle looks adorable! She has amazing eyes!!
I've never heard of Penelope Pitstop, but she does look like her! Adorable!!
Post a Comment