When I was a little girl my mom had a summer reading program for us. If we read a certain amount we earned a reward at the end of the summer. I remember one year I chose to go to the Nut Tree restaurant in Vacaville, California. It had little train you could ride, a sweet shoppe with huge lollipops and every flavor of candy sticks you could think of, and other fun stuff.
Dane started learning how to read last year in Kindergarten and I didn't want him to loose what he learned over the summer so I decided to do the same thing with him. Cody was having trouble making it to the potty on time so we make a deal with him too. The rewards they chose were the Mario Brothers Galaxy 2 game and a wireless network adapter for the XBOX 360 so they could unlock the Marble Blast, Fish Frenzy, and Zuma games that came with the XBOX.
They got the Mario game after successfully completing the first month and the adapter at the end of the summer. I am very proud of both of my boys for working so hard to accomplish their goals. I love you boys...good job!!!
Dane started learning how to read last year in Kindergarten and I didn't want him to loose what he learned over the summer so I decided to do the same thing with him. Cody was having trouble making it to the potty on time so we make a deal with him too. The rewards they chose were the Mario Brothers Galaxy 2 game and a wireless network adapter for the XBOX 360 so they could unlock the Marble Blast, Fish Frenzy, and Zuma games that came with the XBOX.
They got the Mario game after successfully completing the first month and the adapter at the end of the summer. I am very proud of both of my boys for working so hard to accomplish their goals. I love you boys...good job!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment