Thursday, December 23, 2010

Much to be thankful for!

My parents had planned to spend Thanksgiving in Baltimore with my oldest brother Kent so they came to see us the week before Thanksgiving. It worked out great because I was having some minor surgery that week and they were here to help out with the kids and make sure Tyler was fed well! :) We had Thanksgiving dinner a few days early. Thanks to my mom did most of the work.

We went to the Fort Worth zoo while they were here and had a great time. The weather was perfect and a month later Joelle is still talking about it.

I love this picture of my mom and Boone grinning at each other. I think my parents really enjoyed spending time with their youngest and last Grand child. This was the first time my dad had meet Boone. Boone definitely loved having more people around to love on him.

Grandpa and Dane enjoying the animals.

I have much to be thankful for. Especially for such wonderful and generous parents. They worked really hard while they where here. They put up chair-rail in two bedrooms, my dad and Tyler made a huge picture frame for a special poster of Dane's, my mom made thanksgiving dinner, and probably my favorite project they completed was recovering my kitchen chairs in vinyl. My cloth covered chairs were getting so gross from all the spills from the kids that I could hardly stand to be in the same room with them, and I would find myself getting so upset with the kids when they would spill, which was often! But now...I wipe them off and they are good as new!!! Yay! Such a relief! Thank you Dad and Tyler...I know it was a challenging project but I am so grateful.

Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do for us. We love you and were so glad you came to visit
us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: