It dawned on me while my parents were here visiting the week before Thanksgiving that I hadn't started feeding Boone solid foods yet and he was almost 5 months old. I guess since he is my last baby I just don't want him to grow up to fast. So I got the cereal out and he thought it was pretty great. Now he gets really excited when I put him in his high-chair. And when he sees that spoon coming towards him he opens his mouth as big as he can.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Samuel is 6 1/2 months old and barely eats solids! He just doesn't have an interest in them. I have tried for 2 months now...he just loves his bottle. I guess I'll just keep trying and when he's ready he'll eat them??
Looks like you've got a real eater there. So fun when you don't have to fight wtih them!
Jen, Boone is so cute! My gosh you have a darling family. I love it that I can now laugh at the families that have the "those kids" because once in a while it was our kids that were "those kids". Now they are grown up but when they are all together again...especially at church...the shenanigans continue to happen!! I love it!!!! Raising kids is quite the ride but what a great ride it is!!
Post a Comment