Monday, August 25, 2008

Memory Tag- You're All It


MEMORY GAME

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Tyler and Jen! So glad to be back in touch with you. My memories are of all the valentine dinners together. What fun we had!

Buffy said...

So I had a hard time trying to decide which memory to share, but the first one that came to my mind was your surprise bday party...playing Headbands in our living room...totally cracks me up just thinking about it.