Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed...

Three little monkeys jumping on the bed...one fell off and bumped his head! Yesterday was the worst day for accidents. Cody got the worst of it. The day started out with Cody going into our bathroom to visit with Tyler while he was taking a shower, and he cut a big chunk out of his thumb with my razor. Then while I was nursing Joelle I heard Cody going out the garage door to visit Tyler while he was mowing the lawn. I had to get to him fast before he got out of the garage because I didn't have a shirt on. I laid Joelle on the couch and ran after Cody. Meanwhile, Joelle fell off the couch! I found Dane on the floor trying to comfort her. I felt so sick!!! Then...yes, it just keeps getting better... at the grocery store I ran into Dane with the cart and knocked him over. Later that evening the boys were jumping on the bed and Cody fell off (or was pushed) and he hit the dresser with his mouth. Two of his teeth just about went through his bottom lip. I thought we were going to have to go to the emergency room but the bleeding finally stopped. After he felt better he started spinning around the room and fell onto a big toy train and scratched up his side really bad. Then this morning he did a backward somersault down the stairs and hit his head on the banister. Oh my gosh!!! Enough already!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allen said...

The joys of motherhood. Sure appreciate your frequent updates.

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness! Sounds like you really have your hands full! It's always nice to have active kids eh? I can't believe how big the boys are. Cute kids! Glad you are doing well. :-)