Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where does he get this stuff?


Today Dane told me he wanted "two thousand crackers and 3 sandwiches" for lunch. So I gave him 6 crackers and cut his sandwich into 3 pieces. When I handed him his plate he said "Order up!" Then he pointed at his crackers and asked "is that two thousand?" I said, "Yep. Pretty close." And he was happy.

The other day Tyler gave Dane a kiss as he was leaving for work and when his beard stubble scrapped his cheek, Dane said "Ouch! Where'd you get that haystack!"

Immediately after putting Dane in a time out yesterday he said "That's it! I'm calling the police!" Talking into an imaginary police radio he said, "Police! Come quick...my mommy is a bad mommy and needs to be arrested! OK! Over and out! The police are on their way Mom and they're going to arrest you!!!" It was really hard not to crack up.

0 comments: